L O C T I T E
The Loctite exclusive C5-A. Copper based Anti-Seize formula, now available with
less mess in a convenient stick. Protects metal parts from rust, corrosion, galling,
and seizing to temperatures up to 18000F.
Features & Benefits
- Protects metal parts in high heat environments up to 18000F
- Prevents rust, corrosion, seizing and eases disassembly
Reduces friction and wear to critical parts
- Buttery texture ideal for both coarse and fine threads
- Exceptional lubrication properties
- For use with copper, brass, cast iron and all alloys including stainless
steel, all plastics and all non-metallic gasket materials
- Bolts, bushings, pipes, fittings, flanges, gaskets, headers, manifolds,
nuts, studs, etc.
- High heat ovens
- Crane assemblies
- Turbine studs
- Coal crushers
- Casting and Molding equipment
- Heat exchangers
C5-A. Technical Data Sheet
Product Name Item Number Container Color Temperature Resistance K Value* Key Specifications SDS - US C5-A. Copper Anti-Seize Stick 89237229 20 gram Copper 18000F (9820C) 0.164 MIL-PRF-907E 89237229 * K value tested on steel nuts and bolts.